The HT814 is an easy-to-use 4-port analog telephone adapter (ATA) with 4 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router.
Built upon Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various application environments, strong encryption with unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management, and outstanding network performance for home and office use.
The HT814 delivers outstanding VoIP technology and routing capabilities to home and office environments and allows users to successfully connect their analog devices to a manageable and powerful VoIP network.
- Supports 4 SIP profiles through 4 FXS ports and dual Gigabit ports
- Includes a built-in NAT router which can handle routing speeds up to 100MBps
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
Please Note: This device can not yet be auto-provisioned and must be manually configured by you. Please contact our technical support team for more info.