Yealink designs its audio conferencing solutions to suit a range of different meeting environments. The CP920 addresses today’s audio conferencing challenges and unify a clear-and-easy conferencing communication experience for both in-room and remote participants. The CP960 targets mid-to-large-sized meetings while the CP920 covers small-to-mid-sized meetings.
Pure and Powerful Sound Quality
Enterprise-grade and performance-oriented, Yealink conference phones deliver best-in-class HD audio quality for everyone in a meeting to keep pace with the team’s collaboration and contribute inspired work.
Wide-range Voice Pickup, Dead-zone Free
Featuring 20-foot 360-degree dead-zone-free voice pickup, the coverage area of the CP920 adapts to multiple room environments and provides a full sound experience.
Yealink Noise Proof Technology for Smart and Powerful Noise Elimination
Yealink’s Noise Proof Technology frees business voice collaboration from annoying noise and optimizes conference efficiency by minimizing distractions. The Yealink Noise Proof technology includes two interrelated functions:
· During a conference, Noise Proof reduces constant background noise from sources such as typing, air conditioners, etc.; and
· When a person is not speaking, Noise Proof automatically mutes the mic(s) until the sound of a human voice is detected.
Ergonomic Design, Best-in-Class Experience
Stylish and professional, Yealink conference phones adopt a Y-shaped metallic sliver body design. For users who prefer a traditional key system, the CP920 offers a familiar touchable keypad for less stress and more comfort.
One-touch quick meeting starts and no interruption to the ongoing conversation make the CP920 incredibly user-friendly.
- Optimal HD audio, full duplex technology
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree voice pickup
- Built-in 3-microphone array
- Sensitive touch keypad
- 3.1” 248x120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Power over Ethernet
- Includes Power Supply
- 5-way conference call
- Hybrid UC meeting
- Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz, 802.11.b/g/n)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- Local USB call recording