A reliable Basic IP phone, the GXP1625 delivers a suite of powerful VoIP features in an easy-to-use fashion with a modern design. The GXP1625 offers support for up to 2 lines and features full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity.
The GXP1625 features built-in Poe. Additional features include 3-way conferencing to maximize productivity, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization and EHS support for Plantronics headsets. These features allow the GXP1625 to be a high-quality and easy-to-use Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1625 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS).
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records