The SIP-T41S is a feature-rich business tool for superior communications and extended functionality. It offers a faster, more-responsive interface than the T41P and several performance-enhancing functions.
It’s a six-line IP phone that comes with built-in programmable keys to enhance productivity. The SIP-T41S with Yealink Optima HD Voice technology and wideband codec of Opus delivers superb audio quality and crystal clear voice communications.
With an all-new USB port, the SIP-T41S boasts unparalleled functionality and expansibility with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB recording features.
- Yealink Optima HD Voice
- Codecs: Opus, G.722, G.711 (A/ų), G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726
- Display: 2.7" 192x64 pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- 6 Line keys with dual color LEDs can be programmed with up to 15 features (3 page view)
- 4 Soft Keys
- Paper label-free design
- One RJ9 headset port with EHS support (with EHS36 wireless headset adapter)
- Wall mountable with WMB-T4S kit
- Two 10/100M Ethernet ports
- PoE 802.3af, class 2
- No power supply included (PS5V1200US)