The GXP1760 is a mid-range IP phone with a new sleek design and moderate call-volume features. It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen.
For added personalization the GXP1760 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services.
It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market.
The GXP1760 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual autosensing 10/100Mbps network ports as well as automated provisioning features with media access control.
This mid-range IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point.
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable contextsensitive soft keys
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual 10/100 Mbps ports, built-in PoE
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records