The Yealink SIP-T31P is Yealink’s latest entry-level IP phone offering robust features and performance normally associated with much more advanced phones.
The choice of high-quality materials, combined with an extra-large, backlit LCD, guarantees both a smoother user experience and easier access to much more visual information at a glance.
- Dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) are ideal for extended network use. The SIP-T31P supports two VoIP accounts, HD voice, 5-way local conferencing, IPv6, VLAN, QoS, in addition to simple and secure installation options.
- 2 VoIP accounts
- Wideband codec: Opus, G.722
- Narrowband codec: G.711(A/μ), G.723.1, G.729, G.729A, G.726, iLBC
- 2.3" 132x64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Call hold, mute, DND (Do Not Disturb)
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Group listening, SMS, emergency call
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- Local 5-way conferencing
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan
- XML browser, action URL/URI
- Integrated screenshots
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Wall mountable
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), class 2
- No power supply included (AC input 100~240V and DC output 5V/600mA)